Mindfulness Challenge: Use breathing to combat stress
A deep breath can go a long way to combat stress and anxiety.
The Challenge: If you're feeling stressed at work, take a break and try controlled breathing at your desk.
- Relax and drop your shoulders
- Inhale slowly and count to three
- Hold the breath for a moment
- Exhale slowly and count to seven
- Repeat for a couple of minutes
Click here for a more breathing techniques.
The Challenge: Fight workplace stress with controlled breathing techniques. Are you in?