Each 4th of July, thousands of people are injured while using consumer fireworks. Follow these tips to stay safe:
- Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks.
- Read the cautionary labels and descriptions before igniting.
- Wear safety glasses when shooting fireworks.
- Use outside in a clear area away from buildings and vehicles.
- Never relight a “dud” firework.
- Always have a bucket of water and charged water hose nearby.
- Dispose of spent fireworks by wetting them down and placing in a metal trash can away from any building or combustible materials until the next day.
See more tips here.
Points for reading tile