Healthy Recipe of the Week: It's pumpkin season!
Healthy eating sound like a chore? We’ve got you covered with the Healthy Recipe of the week:
Here's a variety of things you can do with all those pumpkins that won't become jack-o-lanterns:
- For a quick snack, make healthy squash hummus. Just swap out the butternut squash for pumpkin.
- Craving comfort food? Make this creamy pumpkin pasta. It'll satisfy, guilt free.
- Pumpkins for breakfast? Whip up these easy vegan pumpkin pancakes.
- Cold night? Here's a spicy pumpkin soup.
- Want a spread for your morning toast? Try this pumpkin butter. It's also great stirred into oatmeal or yogurt.
Do you think you'll try one of the above recipes?