Open Enrollment Checklist
Whether or not you select new benefits, here are the things you should do for a successful Open Enrollment:
- Log on and review your current benefits.
- Confirm your dependents.
- Review your Working Spouse Contribution, if any.
- Review your voluntary benefits.
- Elect your FSA contributions. FSAs do not roll over year to year - you MUST re-elect during Open Enrollment.
- Maximize your HSA and update your annual contribution.
- Review and update your beneficiaries for life insurance, HSA and the retirement plan.
True or False: Even if you're not enrolling in benefits through the company, you should still review the above checklist.