Reopening: Guidelines for individuals
As states and workplaces begin to re-open, here are the CDC and White House guidelines for individuals to follow:
Continue to Practice Good Hygiene
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces.
- Wear a mask
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue, or the inside of your elbow.
- Disinfect frequently used items and surfaces as much as possible.
- Strongly consider using face coverings while in public, and particularly when using mass transit.
People Who Feel Sick Should Stay Home
- Do not go to work or school.
- Contact and follow the advice of your medical provider.
Do you feel safe returning to work?