As states and workplaces begin to reopen, we wanted to provide information about the changes we're making to our policies. Keeping our employees safe is the most important aspect of reopening.
The company has implemented new procedures in accordance with Federal, State, and local regulations and guidance that include:
- Social distancing guidelines
- Protective equipment for all employees
- Temperature checks at start of each shift
- Cleaning and sanitation policies updated, especially in high-traffic areas
- Business travel is still suspended
We will be monitoring all employees for indicative symptoms and will not allow symptomatic people to physically return to work until cleared by a medical provider.