Technology Tip: Create auto-reply in Outlook
Are you going out of the office on vacation, or will you be away from your desk in meetings for the day? Here's a quick tip to generate an auto-reply so you don't need to worry about your email.
- Open Outlook.
- Select File, then Automatic Replies.
- In the Automatic Replies box, select Send automatic replies.
- On the Inside My Organization tab, type the response that you want to send to teammates or colleagues while you are out of the office.
- Select OK to save your settings.
- Repeat if necessary for Outside My Organization tab.
Did you know about this tip?