Creative activities for your kids
Already finished the kids' section of Netflix? No fear! Here are some ideas to keep your kids having fun for weeks to come:
- One word: Fort. Build one inside with pillows and couch cushions, or outside with sheets over branches.
- Experiment with cooking. Even very young children can try their hand at cooking or baking, and love to help out!
- Make a pet rock. While out for a nature stroll, find a smooth rock. Bring it home, clean it, and jazz it up with paint, glitter, etc.
- Learn about the stars, then go stargazing at night. (Same goes with studying birds native to your area, then birdwatching!)
- Become an expert in a historical time period. Cook authentic recipes of the era, make costumes, etc!
Points for reading Tile