How do I register to vote?
- Download the National Mail Voter Registration Form (NMVRF) at this site. You can also find the NMVRF and state voter registration forms at libraries, public schools, and city and county clerks’ offices.
- Complete the form and submit it by mail according to the instructions. Note: Not all states accept NMVRP.
Register to vote at the following places:
- State or local voter registration or election offices
- The Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- Public assistance agencies
- Armed Services recruitment centers
- State-funded programs that serve people with disabilities
- Any public facility that a state has designated as a Voter Registration Agency
- Contact your state or local election office
Points for reading tile