Traveling for Thanksgiving? Tips to stay safe
Many people in the United States are planning for fall and winter holiday celebrations. The CDC has put together considerations to help protect individuals and their families, friends, and communities from COVID-19:
- Consider the number and rate of COVID-19 cases in your community and in the community where you plan to celebrate.
- Indoor gatherings generally pose more risk than outdoor gatherings.
- Gatherings that last longer pose more risk than shorter gatherings.
- Gatherings with more people pose more risk than gatherings with fewer people.
- Gatherings with attendees who are traveling from different places pose a higher risk than gatherings with attendees who live in the same area.
Do you travel for Thanksgiving?