Things to Know about the U.S. COVID-19 Vaccination Program
According to the CDC, here are a few things you should know about the upcoming vaccine:
- The safety of COVID-19 vaccines is a top priority
- COVID-19 vaccination will help protect you from getting COVID-19 (Two doses are needed)
- Right now, CDC recommends COVID-19 vaccine be offered to healthcare personnel and residents of long-term care facilities
- There is currently a limited supply of COVID-19 vaccine in the United States, but supply will increase in the weeks/months to come
- After COVID-19 vaccination, you may have some side effects. This is a normal sign that your body is building protection
- Cost is not an obstacle to getting vaccinated against COVID-19
Read the article linked above for more info.
Points for reading CDC article.